CONGRATS, AMY AND CHRIS!!! My friend Amy who I used to work with (well, sort of -- she worked across the hall) is now engaged, and I couldn’t be happier for her! I was almost in tears when I read it. She has waited for this and knew it was probably coming, but still...now, it’s official! Amy manned the registry table at MY wedding. Aw. <3 I’m waiting on all the details.
I’m so excited -- this is a short work week, woohoo! Plus, my mom and I are getting our hair done tonight. I’m getting mine trimmed (I’m letting it grow out), and I’m getting these hideous “blonde” ends colored to match the rest of my head. I did that with a “rinse” about a month ago, and what was supposed to last 4-6 weeks lasted maybe a week, with 2-3 washes. Mom said this was part of my birthday present, and I know she wouldn’t let anyone touch her hair that wasn’t great. She’s very particular, to say the least. AAAAAAND, when I get home, my sweet hubby said he’d have a candlelit dinner ready for me. Whoop whoop! :)
Today’s pretty slow at work, which is good, b/c I need to catch up on my filing...but how I hate filing. Blahhhhhhh. It takes forever, so at least time will pass quickly. I only took about 35 minutes for lunch.
We got some snow last Thursday, I think, and we may get more tonight. My hubby hates snow, he had a bad wreck once while driving in snow. But, I adore it. It’s beautiful and peaceful. <3
F is for...filing...or something like that.
P.S. - Still in love with my CrackBerry.
Monday, November 24, 2008
A good Monday...is that possible?!
Posted by Char at 12:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment