Sunday, November 2, 2008

Vroom, vroom!

So, I'm a little too excited for the drop of Britney's new CD "Circus" on December 2nd (her birthday). I'm rooting for a big comeback for her. It was rumored she was bipolar, and I hope if that's true, she's gotten the help she needed. She looks much better and actually seems to have it together now. I was perusing britneyspears.com and found my fave pic ever of her.



It's princess and hotness all in one. I heart her. :) I guess I want her body and money, LOL! Anyway, I guess that's all for now. Just figured I should update.

1 comments:

SG said...

that IS a really great photo. i never really got too into brit....but she DOES look a LOT better. and i think we've all been through tough times that would have been made a lot worse after the tabloids got through with us. i wouldnt wish that on anyone.

you'll have to let me know how the cd is!