Thursday, October 9, 2008

I scream, you scream...

I saw the funniest thing this morning. I was walking into the local hamburger joint to get my daily sweet tea when I noticed the workers from the local daycare pushing 6 kids in one of those huge strollers up the sidewalk. Cute enough. I went in, got my tea, and walked back out. I heard the kids screaming, and I thought, “Oh no, a car’s hit them!” I looked around the car, and they were still being pushed up the sidewalk. At this point, though, they were screaming AT each other, almost like they were talking to each other (little kids, maybe two years old). It was hilarious! *sigh* I love a good laugh.

We went to the gym last night for the first time in four days, and boy, did I know it! I was only able to get 19 minutes on the treadmill, and strength training almost did me in. I was so tired when we got done. We need to go tonight, but if I don’t stay home and do laundry, we will have no clean clothes, and nobody wants that, right? I forgot to weigh this morning. Oh well, I probably shouldn’t do it every day, anyway.

Mom got my nails done for me night before last, and I’m so happy! The only thing I didn’t like was it’s a French manicure, and she put light pink over it. Ew. I can understand putting the light pink over the nail part, but not the white part. :( Oh, well, at least I have nails again.

Did you know Sun Chips are multigrain? That means, I have finally found something chip-like that I can have, besides crackers, whoop whoop! :)

My in-laws were coming up this weekend for my husband’s birthday, but they can’t now, b/c my MIL has to work. Ah, well. I told him I’d make him BBQ chicken, BBQ beans and chocolate fondue for his birthday dinner.

Wow, I’m really boring. Out for now!

0 comments: