4.8 POUNDS, WHOOPEE! But, my body fat percentage went up. What’s up with THAT? This eating plan she gave me today is going to be really difficult, I’m afraid. It limits me to 12 oz. of meat per week (LEAN meat). The good thing is four servings of starch a day. That sounds like alot, but I swear, I probably eat like 12 servings of starch a day right now. I can do this, though! I lost almost five pounds in the first week alone! And, that was with one day of significant exercise. The other days (well, most of them), I just walked around Wal-Mart or the grocery store for 30 minutes. Either way, five pounds (well, close enough)! Yay! :)
P.S. - I forgot, I can have all the green beans I want. I'll just fill up on those at supper, LOL!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
drum roll, please...
Posted by Char at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment