Well, I stumbled...okay, I fell, but not too hard. While I was out running work errands this morning, I stopped for my usual tea (UNSWEET - that’s been a big step), and I wanted something hot. So, I got those evil cheddar potato rounds. The good news is, I only got a regular order, as opposed to the large I used to get. They DID say at the doctor’s office, if you want something, just take a bite or two. I had more than a bite or two, but like I said, I didn’t get a large and stuff myself. I’m thinking a very light lunch, like an apple and a sugar-free pudding cup. I e-mailed Hubby. I don’t think he will be mad, but he might be disappointed. *sigh* I’m weak sometimes. He drove all the way to work this morning with fresh hot doughnuts and didn’t eat one.
Darn you, cheddar potato rounds!!! It’s like my co-worker said, though - if you fall down, just get back on the broccoli wagon. LOL!
Friday, January 30, 2009
stumbling block
Posted by Char at 10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment