Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fabulous!

Had a FABULOUS time last night (to quote my friend Rachel) with our NAMI Regional Coordinator and her husband. She is a treasure, and he is just so much fun and so funny! They took us to a local Thai food restaurant, and I actually liked it. I didn’t get anything spicy, and I had to put soy sauce on my chicken and shrimp fried rice, but it was good. I know fried rice wasn’t the best choice, but at least it was brown, LOL! I probably had 1-1/2 to 2 cups total of the mixture.

My appointment with the doctor was changed from next Monday to today, woohoo! I was getting anxious, and now, I’ll get to see how much I’ve lost. At least, I’d better have lost! I’m hoping by vacation in May, I’ll have lost at least 35 to 50 pounds. That would rock hardcore!

0 comments: