Short and sweet this morning, b/c I'm actually busy at work today, woohoo! Actually, that's the case most days, but the last couple have been sloooooooow.
7:30 a.m.
Multi-grain Cheerios w/Splenda and 1% milk
8:00 a.m.
Pal's tea
10:30 a.m.
8 multi-grain crackers
2 2% cheese snacks
11:45 a.m.
Sandwich w/ham, 2% cheese and mayo
12:30 p.m.
Baked herb chicken breast
1:15 p.m.
Sugar free pudding
1/2 Pal's tea
3:30 p.m.
Handful of cashews
4:00 p.m.
Handful of cashews
Weight Watchers yogurt
Thought I'd add a little more to today's blog. I know I was talking about how great my nieces are and how I fell in love with them this weekend, and I've had the baby bug on and off for a year. I still don't think I really want to have one, but I'm not sure. Babies are cute and cuddly and wonderful, and I could just squeeze them. But, they don't stay babies, and I dunno. I just see brats running around, and I don't know if I could handle the pressure. I know I'd be a good mom if it happened, and Steven would be an incredible dad. But, after talking to my psych, I've discovered I would have to go off all three of my OCD meds during the pregnancy. Anyone close to me knows what happened when I went off one of my meds a couple of months ago. It started out with the compulsive skin picking and developed into a deep depression and suicidal thoughts. It happened almost two years to the day after my last episode. So, we've decided meds are good and changing/dropping meds is bad, LOL! Steven said he'd rather have me and no baby than a baby and no me. And, we've talked about adopting if I ever get to the point where I really, really want to be a mother. But, I just don't know if it will ever happen. Right now, our little family is just the right size - Meme, Sydney, Mama and Daddy. It's just a little depressing when I have the baby bug, though, to know I'll never be able to have my own biologically. Who knows, too - with my hospital stay a couple of years ago and my current condition (OCD), I may not even be eligible for adoption. But, at least I have Danielle, Bethanie and Courtney. They are definitely a bright spot.
On to happier things - I'm going to a Premier Jewelry party tonight at my co-worker's, so that should be fun. She said she made pound cake from her grandmother's recipe. That's gonna be great for my SouthBeach. *sigh* At least I've cut myself down to two Pal's teas a day. Maybe eventually (hopefully next week), I can wean myself back to one. I think I'm going to bring a 2-liter of diet soda to work to keep in the fridge instead of a gallon of tea, and I'm not going to stop on the way back from the post office and get a fresh one, either! My gastric bypass tummy pouch isn't THAT big, and I can work it!
I had actually decided to face my fear of deep water and ask Steven if we could do a cruise for our one-year anniversary. Unfortunately, there's a deposit/insurance payment of $500 for both of us that has to be paid ASAP. We're barely making it now, and I don't want to use the credit card for it. We decided that we WILL do something special for our one-year, just not a cruise. I just wanna go to the beach somewhere, anywhere...OK, Florida's my first choice, LOL! Out for now!

0 comments:
Post a Comment