I'm not going to confess what I've eaten today. Let's just say it's not been good at all. I just don't know about me sometimes. I'm so weak at times when it comes to food. :( Yes, I'm having a pity party. I'm just mad at myself, I guess. I was "diagnosed" a few years ago by my therapist at the time as a compulsive overeater. Kind of goes with my Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, I suppose. Anyway, on to more fun thing...
I REALLY want this shirt. It's from snorgtees.com, and I'd have to get a men's 3X, but still, I want it.
Cute, huh? :) I just wish it was a black cat with green eyes. Ah, well. At least I'm getting my nails done Friday, woohoo! I'd like to get my B-12 shot this week, but they do it before 11:30 and after 1:30. My lunch is 12:00 to 1:00, and they don't open 'til 8:00. I mentioned it at work, and they reminded me that this was time off without pay. I was thinking it would only be like half an hour, but oh well. I think if we get off early Friday, I'll drop by there if I can get there by 4:30 (when they stop taking people). If it presents a problems, I'll just start doing the sublingual tablets. I'm almost afraid to ask off for my dr's appt in November. :-\ Maybe I'm just being paranoid, I dunno. She wants to check my bloodwork and blood pressure again in November. I wonder if there's a place to get my blood pressure checked for free locally. Hmmm... I couldn't use one of those little automated machines, though, because my arm's too big. They had a new machine at the dr's office that's more accurate. I guess if I go get my shot, I'll get them to check it then.
Back to work...
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Weak
Posted by Char at 12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment